The ride specifics are as follows:
- The Space Tower is slow to medium speed.
- The ride is appropriate for riders of all ages.
- Children can ride alone, provided they are old enough to not get scared without family along for the ride.
- Parents, guardians, or other family members should ride along with younger children.
- Women who are pregnant or brestfeeding are allowed on the ride, and it is safe to do so.
- Riders are allowed to use mobility devices, such as a wheel chair; and may take the device onto the ride.
- Riders do not have to transfer to a seat in order to ride if a disability requires use of a mobility device.
- A family or group riding with such a rider may wait in line with them and ride at the same time.